- Analyze SurveyMonkey® Data
- Statistical Significance
- Product Data Sheet
- MarketSight vs. SPSS
- Survey Analysis
- Video: 5-minute Demonstration
Client Success Stories
"Adopting a cost-effective system was important, but even more important is the fact that I save time with MarketSight. The tool allows me to get my job done more efficiently, and as part of a small group in a fast-paced company, that's essential."
MarketSight vs. SPSS
MarketSight is easier to use, automates stat testing, and is 100% web-based
If you are currently considering SPSS, like many people, you're looking at the MarketSight online solution for analyzing and reporting survey results as an alternative.
For the majority of researchers and analysts, we think MarketSight is the better solution.
- MarketSight is easier to learn and use than SPSS
- MarketSight has all the features most people need at a fraction of the cost of SPSS
- Statistical testing is automatic: MarketSight has developed very sophisticated technology that applies the correct statistical test based on the data being analyzed - you don't have to be a statistician to produce scientifically valid results - MarketSight does it for you.
- MarketSight is a web-based solution, which means there's no software to install or maintain and no involvement needed by your IT dept. Updates are seamless and automatic
- MarketSight works with all the leading data formats - including SPSS, SAS, Triple-S, SurveyMonkey®, and Excel
- MarketSight provides excellent customer service and includes a series of exceptional training videos and help information easily accessed within the product
While there are users with advanced degrees in statistics who may still require some of the more complicated functionality of a tool like
SPSS or SAS, our experience with literally thousands of users has shown that the features most people need are available in MarketSight in a
package that is easier to use, well integrated with PowerPoint and Excel, and available at a much lower cost than those complex tools.
In fact, the majority of our customers are former SPSS users. Read an Overview of the MarketSight solution
Interpreting MarketSight results is much more intuitive
|Analysis and Reporting In One Package
With MarketSight, the online reporting platform is built right in. Your data and the analysis and reporting software are all in one place. It's a snap to give clients and colleagues access to your findings in a secure online portal, with read-only privileges or with complete edit rights. It's up to you. And, you can customize the online reporting platform with your company's logo and color scheme and also customize reports with your logo, copyright, and other proprietary content. These features are simply not available with SPSS.
Our Clients Save Time and Money
"MarketSight makes our lives a whole lot easier. The application helps us do in
minutes analysis work that is impossible to do using Excel and would have taken hours or even days
with SPSS." Bonnie Bain, Sr. Marketing Science Manager, Boston Scientific
Review the Case Study
"Adopting a cost-effective system was important, but even more important is the fact
that I save time with MarketSight. The tool allows me to get my job done more efficiently, and as part of
a small group in a fast-paced company, that's essential." Corey Bennett, Market Research Manager, Boston Beer
Review the Case Study