Analyze Results From Any Survey
There are many applications and opportunities today for conducting survey research to learn more about your customers, potential markets, and your employees. Of course, it's important to craft your survey carefully and gather responses from the right audience. It's just as important to analyze and report the results using the right techniques and accepted practices.
If you've created any one of the following types of surveys, MarketSight can help you maximize the return on your investment and ensure you
get the most value from your data by helping you analyze the results.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Employee Satisfaction
- New Product Research
- Defining Market Propositions
- Opinion Polling
- Youth Research
- Market Segmentation Studies
- Product Testing
- Mystery Shopping
- Institutional & Social Research
- Media Research
Viewing Survey Questions in MarketSight
MarketSight online software for analyzing and reporting survey results is easy-to-use yet powerful enough for the top research firms and research departments at leading companies around the world.
Why do so many people choose MarketSight?
- Ease of use in accurately and quickly identifying the most important findings from a survey
- Cost-effective pricing that provides significant savings over traditional tools
- Ability to share findings instantly on the web or by exporting to Excel or PowerPoint
Whether you're conducting customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, opinion polling, or any other type of survey research, MarketSight can help you analyze the results quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively.