MarketSight LLC, headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, is an innovative provider of web-based software for analyzing and visualizing data, a rapidly growing field. For ten years, thousands of users at leading market research organizations worldwide have used the MarketSight solution to analyze data and present results. We are a team of creative, hard-working, and dedicated people focused on solving important challenges in the analytics and visualization space and we are seeking energetic, intelligent, customer-oriented individuals to join our team.
In this role, you will plan and execute all marketing activities to generate demand for our solutions and drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline. This role will require you to roll up your sleeves, create compelling content, and master and use the tools required to identify, attract, and connect with qualified prospects for our solutions. Your success will be measured by qualified web site traffic, inbound inquiries, webinar attendance, and requests to trial our products.
- Plan and execute all of our marketing activities, including the following:
- Lead acquisition and database management
- Email marketing programs and tracking
- Web site management and search engine optimization
- Webinars for prospective clients
- An active social media presence
- AsDevelopment of client success stories and case studies
- Trade shows, conferences, and sales road shows
- Four-year undergraduate degree required, MBA a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing role in the software industry
- Proven experience working with a salesforce automation tool such as salesforce.com
- Experience and demonstrated expertise using marketing automation tools such as Pardot or Marketo
- Proven experience using email marketing in successful lead generation
- Experience and skills working with social media to promote our brand and drive business
- Experience working directly with salespeople to convert prospects generated by marketing programs
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direct oversight
- The skills and desire to thrive as part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly and consistently perform at a high level
Email your resume to recruiting(at)marketsight.com and tell us why you’d like to join the team!