Are you passionate about insights and analytics, love both the creative and operational side of marketing, and want to rapidly hone your technology marketing skills? As our new Marketing Associate working in our Newton, MA office and reporting to our Marketing Manager, you will work alongside our executive team to:
· Support copywriting efforts such as blog posts, case studies, and website development
· Analyze and report on the performance of Marketing campaigns across multiple channels
· Research prospect accounts to craft highly targeted, account-based campaigns
· Craft social media messages to improve social media presence
· Engage with online communities to follow trends in the insights and technology industries
· Create sales collateral to support MarketSight sales efforts
As a key member of our marketing team, in this role you will have the opportunity to create world-class content, manage creative campaigns, and build hands-on marketing skills that will serve you throughout your career.
- Writing creatively about data, technology, and trends in the field
- Engaging constructively and professionally on social media, particularly LinkedIn
- Working with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, SugarCRM, ZohoCRM, etc.) for campaign management and analysis
- Working with Marketing Automation (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, etc.) for campaign management and analysis
- Working with content management systems (e.g. Wordpress, Wix, Squarespace, Drupal, Joomla, etc.) to manage websites or run a blog
- Working with video platforms (e.g. YouTube) to manage video content (marketing videos, vlogs, podcasts, etc.)
- Analyzing the performance of marketing initiatives
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration
- 2-3 years experience in similar or closely-related roles
- Experience with statistical data analysis, particularly analyzing survey data
- Familiarity with enterprise software and technology concepts
- Experience with data visualization platforms (Tableau, Dapresy, etc.)
- Fluency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office solutions (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience working with analytical, technological, and design teams.
- Experience working with project management tools (e.g. Jira, Microsoft Project, Trello, Confluence, Slack, etc.).
Compensation & Benefits
This role offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Pre-Tax Spending Accounts, and more. MarketSight recognizes every team member’s need for work-life balance by offering a generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d like to join the team!