If you are currently considering SPSS, like many people, you're looking at the MarketSight online solution for analyzing and reporting survey results as an alternative.
For the majority of researchers and analysts, we think MarketSight is the better solution.
- MarketSight is easier to learn and use than SPSS
- MarketSight has all the features most people need at a fraction of the cost of SPSS
- Statistical testing is automatic: MarketSight has developed very sophisticated technology that applies the correct statistical test
based on the data being analyzed - you don't have to be a statistician to produce scientifically valid results - MarketSight does it for
- MarketSight is a web-based solution, which means there's no software to install or maintain and no involvement needed by your IT dept.
Updates are seamless and automatic
- MarketSight works with all the leading data formats - including SPSS, SAS, Triple-S, SurveyMonkey®, and Excel
- MarketSight provides excellent customer service and includes a series of exceptional training videos and help information easily
accessed within the product
While there are users with advanced degrees in statistics who may still require some of the more complicated functionality of a tool like
SPSS or SAS, our experience with literally thousands of users has shown that the features most people need are available in MarketSight in a
package that is easier to use, well integrated with PowerPoint and Excel, and available at a much lower cost than those complex tools.
In fact, the majority of our customers are former SPSS users. Read an Overview of the MarketSight solution